The Ladies Who Lunch in Cheddington

These lovley ladies have a lunch every month and I just happen to be in the town for this month's lunch.
It's school holidays here so not all the ladies were in attendance today, but if they are all as nice and fun as those I met, well it's a shame Ettalong Beach is such a long way from Cheddington.

The Old Swan was the venue for lunch and your typical English pub, the dining room was very elegant yet comfortable, service was excellent and the food tasty with lots of choices also very reasonable prices. Lots of chatter and laughs a typical ladies lunch. I must say I felt right at home!

Maggie, Paul - The Old Swan Manager, and Dawn
Loved the thatched roof
Wandered through the village back to Dawn's where I made cocktails for the ladies. We started with Dry Martinis, alas no olives so made do with lemon.




Dry Martini, shaken not stirred!

The ladies liked them so much I was sent to the kitchen to create another.

Hard at work creating cocktails

A Cloudy Cheddington

That one went down a treat so back to the kitchen for me , yes was a great way to pay for my board and I decided to do a long drink to finish up so I created the Long Cheddington Afternoon it was also much appreciated .
Long Cheddington Afternoon


Was a great day enjoyed by all, so Cheers Ladies Who Lunch I had a ball! Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......

The Beatles Story Part 2