I'm still standing!

Been awhile since I last posted here, but have been dealing with some health issues that saw me suddenly in hospital for five days.
I'm fine, had a minor heart scare, I say minor as they couldn't find out what really caused the chest pain I experienced.
Did lots of tests but only could come up with that I have high cholesterol (I already knew that!) but it's not high enough to be on medication for!
I lost two weeks work which in this economic climate I didn't need.
I am now on a two week holiday, taking it easy catching up with friends and family.
I haven't beaded since January and here it is nearly March.
There is a Craft Fair next week, and I'm hoping to find the inspiration I need to get back into it.
Cheers
Nospoj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......

The Beatles Story Part 2