A Great Night Out

Just got back in from a great night out. Started with dinner at Thai Pot Hong Restaurant
The food was delicious and the service excellent, but the wine OMG!
It was Lillypilly Red Velvet a Rosé. This wine has to be tasted to be belived.
I have become a rosé fan again after not drinking wine for many years, and have tried a few nice ones lately this is the absolute best ever!

Then went off to see the stage play of my all time favorite movie - Steele Magnolias
an absolute delight.
Jackie Weaver was great as Truvy and Geraldine Turner played Ouiser, who has my all time favorite line from a movie,
" I'm not crazy M'Lynn, I've just been in a very bad mood for the last 40 years!"

The other great line comes from Clairee, played beautifully by Jennifer Hagan,
"If you can't say anything nice about anyone, come sit by me."

The entire cast are brilliant. Annelle is played by Ana Maria Belo; Shelby is played by Marian Frizelle, and M'Lynn is played by Debra Lawrence.

It's on at the Seymour Centre till the end of June, and is then touring round the country. Don't miss this one!
Cheers
Nospoj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......