So What Do You Care About?

Do you have a thing for the environment?
Concerned for Animal Welfare or other
Humanitarian Rights?
Do you strive for excellence in all that you do?
Do you sometimes feel that 'we the people' are fighting an uphill battle when it comes to our elected officials not to mention our "superiors" at work?
Need a break, then check this out :
Randy Cassingham's Blog
Randy writes a newsletter each week that I have subscribed to for about five years now and it's part of what get's me through the week.
This is True - and yes there is a feeling of "Only in America" in there, but even I get embarrassed by the Australian entries and there have been a few over the years. Having said that I also notice this is a world- wide - dare I say - epidemic!
Hope you will enjoy This Is True as much as I do, or at least it will get you thinking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......

The Beatles Story Part 2