Billy Elliott - DoYourself a Favour!!

This is a show I wanted to see but none of my friends were too sure about it. I finally persuaded my friend Kerry to come.
Well, now she says if I say let's go - she's coming!
The young man playing 'Billy' here in Sydney is a name to watch in the future - Nick Twiney. As a lead actor/dancer he is fabulous and only 14 according to the programme.
This show selling because we've seen the movie and loved it! No big names, no stars,the only thing I'd heard was that the music is by Elton John.
Well as I said earlier - Do yourself a favour go see this show, you'll laugh, cry, and just be swept away by the high energy of the cast. Oh yes there is some great eye candy for us ladies! We were sitting second row back and wow I even spied a good sort in the orchestra pit!!!
The kids in the show were all great, but there was one real scene stealer - we decided he was played by Joel Slater and only 11 - he plays 'Michael' and the lad has real attitude, and is a great comic.
So off you go now grab some friends and tickets and have a truly great night out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......

The Beatles Story Part 2