Is This Just The Beginning?

In 2007 I made a New Year's Resolution - To go to every concert/show that I wanted to see. I had such a great year that is now my permanent resolution.

In 2007 I saw Eric Clapton; Steely Dan; Bob Dylan; two shows at the Sydney Opera House featuring Beatles Music - The White Album Concert and Let It Be; Priscilla The Musical; The War Of The Worlds - Live and Dame Edna Back With Avengance.

Last night Feb 28 2008 I saw Santana - wow what a show, two and a half hours of non stop fantastic music. Carlos was on fire showing what a superb guitarist he is, whilst the rest of the band were equally impressive.
The drummer,Dennis Chambers, played a solo during 'Soul Sacrafice' that went of for at least 20 mins; raising the roof at Acer Arena here in Sydney.

If music be the food of life I might just put on weight!


----------------
Now playing: Carlos Santana - Soul Sacrifice
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk on Cherry Shoes

I have been beading......

The Beatles Story Part 2